Why invest in me?
- Justify your worth for the investment. Demonstrate this with an up to date resume/Curriculum Vitae or your internal performance monitoring report
- Obtain managerial support. Value is added if your proposal for an MBA sponsorship comes via appraisal, your line manager/director or a company mentor
- Map topics and/or modules to your current job role and likely progression route. Link this to objectives in your internal performance monitoring report or personal development plan
- Outline how you can share your new skills through knowledge transfer to peers and colleagues in your organisation and how they will benefit from application in their job role
- Draw on feedback and praise that demonstrates your commitment to your job and loyalty to the company.
Why invest now?
- Quality teaching, convenient delivery and practical application in a unique study method of practice-based, action learning
- Professionally locally supported by MDCI who have supported busy professionals for over twenty five years in the region
- What you learn today, you can implement immediately – creating instant results in the workplace
- Develop a range of short term and long term benefits linked to current business objectives and activity
- Outline the advantages to be gained from your involvement in the programme and your association with other participants
- Business know how and solutions tapped into from EMBA colleagues from outside of your organisation to deal with business issues that you are handling in your workplace
- Describe how new knowledge could help improve business performance in current challenging/prosperous business environment to give an edge against competitors